Food Truck Insurance
As miniature restaurants on wheels, food trucks require many of the same types of insurance as their full-sized counterparts, as well as a few specific extras. At Third Door Insurance, we work with you to evaluate all aspects of your food truck coverage so that you know your business is protected no matter where the road may take it.
Types of Food Truck Insurance
Food truck insurance often encompasses a variety of food service and other business insurance policies, including:
- Business liability insurance: Provides general liability coverage for common business risks and accidents.
- Business property insurance: Provides general coverage to protect your business from common issues such as fires and natural disasters.
- Commercial vehicle insurance: Covers your food truck against common traffic accidents and damage.
- Product liability insurance: Covers your liability if anything goes wrong with your food (e.g., it accidentally makes a customer sick).
- Liquor liability insurance: Covers your liability if you serve alcohol from your truck.
- Inland marine insurance: Despite its confusing name, this will cover any of your products that are transported over land.
Depending on your location, you may also need additional types of insurance before your food truck is ready to hit the streets. Thankfully, Third Door Insurance in Nashville, Tennessee understands the importance of making sure every aspect of your food truck is covered. Contact us today to learn more about how we can keep your business safe in any scenario.