Microbreweries & Distilleries
Because of the booming demand of microbreweries and distilleries, specific insurance is now available to protect these businesses from several risks. However, there are several unique risks involved with both producing and selling alcohol in the same place. The agents at Third Door Insurance understand the importance of making sure these types of businesses are properly insured, so we will work with you to find the perfect coverage for your needs.
Types of Microbrewery & Distillery Insurance
Insurance policies for microbreweries and distilleries often include a variety of business insurance types, including:
- Business liability insurance: Provides general liability coverage for common business risks and accidents.
- Business property insurance: Provides general coverage to protect your business from common issues such as fires and natural disasters.
- Liquor liability insurance: Covers your liability for selling and serving alcohol on the premise.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: Covers expenses for employees who are hurt on the job (especially important for jobs requiring frequent manual labor).
- Business interruption insurance: Protects your business in case there is an extended delay in operations.
- Tank leakage and tank collapse coverage: Specialized coverages that can reimburse breweries and distilleries that have malfunctions with their tanks.
The level of insurance needed, as well as the overall cost, will depend on several factors, including the size and location of your microbrewery or distillery. No matter your needs, our agents in Nashville, Tennessee will help you find the perfect coverage to keep your business running smoothly for years to come.